Fine Art Photography
Sejkko is a self-taught fine-art photographer based in Lisbon, Portugal. He has released three photographic projects so far: Debut, Dreaming Magritte and Fernwehallein. The Debut project has been featured in major international media outlets including Wired magazine, HuffPost, The British Telegraph, World Photography Organisation and others (see Press).
Sejkko’s work has been shown in two gallery exhibitions (one of them a solo exhibition). He has worked in commercial photography and social media campaigns. His clients include Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, LandRover, Turkish Airlines, Jeep, Huawei and Uber. In addition, he has collaborated with art galleries: Schirn Kunsthalle in Germany, and Museu Berardo in Portugal (see About).
Sejkko works in the following areas:
- Production of commissioned artworks for collectors, architects and interior designers
- Image licensing for commercial use
- Production and deployment of social media visual-narrative campaigns — often via his instagram account
- Consulting services for, and collaboration with, art directors
- Production and delivery of limited-edition art prints
Please use the contact form for any enquiries including questions about limited edition prints not currently available in the online shop.
Scroll below for latest news, and subscribe to newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- New Aleke series is out. See more at the online shop. A new print every six weeks. The same quality and certification of the core collection works.
- March, 2019: Featured in LƐNTA (Russia)
- December, 2018: Featured in Elle Decor (Spain)
- Featured in FishEye Magazine (France) see the interview here
- New Limited-edition original prints available for Dreaming Magritte and the newly released Fernwehallein. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- New project out: Fernwehallein – stay tuned for its appearance in the portfolio section on 24.05.2018
- There is a new list of available limited edition works. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- The artworks in the Debut collection are sold out. However, a small collection of new prints will become available in March 2018. Use the contact form to enquiry about this new series as well as about unreleased limited editions. Alternatively, sign up to the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Featured in Indonesian news (January, 2018)